Friday, March 20, 2009

My own little short ...

I notice Bram, Matt and Chris have all created these new little animation movies, competing with each other and advancing their agendas. Of course, I am hardly immune. I have created my own little movie. The text is from my post "History", my list of the Mayor's ethical lapses (I emblished for the sake of clarity here and there). As far as I can tell you can't add written text to these little animations yet. When you can I will add the links I had in "History". Until then, go look them up yourself.

4 comments:

Schultz said...

Ed - I did not create any of those, the clips I posted to my blog were by Bram

Bram Reichbaum said...

Yup. I am crazy prolific.

EdHeath said...

Chris, I apologize for attributing those short clips to you? Feel free to use mine (is there something I need to do?).

And Bram, uh, evidently.

Lady Elaine said...

I'm next.